неделя, 20 март 2022 г.

Three poems by Khalid Alrasyid, Indonesia

LIFE
everyone is in a hurry
Leave the gifts
there is no door
there is no window
a cup of coffee
eyes open
 
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁 
 
ANCIENT LAND
: Crow
natural language
is the blue of the ocean
is the green of the mountain stretches
is red at the top of the gaze
because of my love
red dusty road
conflicting waves
among the glued birds
is the twilight of longing
where to grow blue roses
deep and roaring
O my ancestral land; my love
 
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁 
 
FULL OF LOVE

I see the sun
In the eternal garden
Dancing wind
Giving dreams a thousand promises
I see the world
Become a gem
Hug with love
in humans
: There is no ray of hatred for being different
 
 

 
 

 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

The Muse with You - magazine for poetry and art. * Списание за поезия и арт.

Две плачещи върби - Деси Цветкова